EltaMD “Melting” Moisturizer
EltaMD Moisturizer absorbs deeply to soothe red, irritated and flaky skin. It relieves symptoms of eczema and atopic dermatitis and may be used post-procedure. EltaMD Moisturizer also works well on minor to severe burns, including sunburn.
- Retains 90% of skin’s moisture for at least 12 hours
- Soothes irritation, redness and flaking
- Unique cream that melts quickly and spreads easily
- Formulated for post-procedure or night-time use
- Soothes irritation, redness, and flaking sometimes caused by topical treatments or medications
- Safe for use around the eyes
Uses: Use EltaMD Moisturizer as a nighttime moisturizer for all-night effectiveness. Use to promote healing after medical procedures, including microdermabrasion, chemical peels and laser treatments, as directed by a physician. This moisturizer is also recommended for patients using medications such as tretinoin that may cause the skin to dry, peel and flake. EltaMD Moisturizer works well on minor to severe burns, including sunburn, and may be used to help relieve symptoms of eczema or atopic dermatitis.
Directions: Apply EltaMD Moisturizer daily to dampened skin. Because EltaMD Moisturizer is very concentrated, gently apply only a pearl-size amount with your fingertips. After two minutes, pat-off any excess. EltaMD Moisturizer melts on contact, absorbs deeply and retains moisture for up to 12 hours.
Petrolatum: Adds in moisture retention