clinical results ~ holistic approach
Family owned and operated since 1999, skinRx & body wellness provides professional, customized, “results-oriented” clinical skin care and laser services, to address individual client needs and expectations. We take an integrated approach to skin care, addressing outer beauty and inner health. Our staff consists of highly-experienced Licensed Medical Aestheticians, a Board Certified Medical Doctor, and Certified Laser Specialists.
complete wellness from the inside and out
Over the past 2 decades, skinRx & body wellness has only continued to expand its prestige and scope.
Through an unparalleled ability to elicit the radiance of any visage, what began as a pair of sisters providing expert skin care has blossomed into one of the most comprehensive wellness centers in the area. Our unique, state of the art facility also offers health and wellness services including: Cosmetic Enhancement Services, Personal Training, Massage Therapy, Acupuncture, Healing Foods Program, Laser Nail Fungus Treatment, and more!
We are safely open and would love to see you so call to schedule your appointment today!
- Mask up! All clients & staff are required to wear a mask so please arrive wearing one. Masks may be removed only during treatments and in the skin care rooms.
- Only you… Please leave ALL guests at home, including children. If the appointment is for a minor, have only one parent accompany.
- Sick? Stay Home! Do not come in if you feel any symptoms of illness. We will be happy to reschedule you to a later date.
- And your temp is… We will be taking your temperature when you arrive and asking you to fill out a COVID19 health questionnaire and consent.
- Squeaky Clean. Upon arrival, please wash your hands in the bathrooms or use the provided hand sanitizer.
- On Time. To limit client overlap, please be on time. If you are early, call us- we may have you wait in your car. If you’re late, we may need to reschedule.
- 3’s a crowd. If there are too many people in the waiting area, you may be asked to wait outside.
- High Risk. If you are over 65 or have a compromised immune system, you may want to consider scheduling your appointment at a later date.
- Product Refills. If you need products, either call ahead to arrange pick up or order online.
- Come in clean. If you are coming in for a face treatment, please arrive with a clean face if possible!
- None of the fluffy stuff. We have to temporarily part ways with magazines, water/ tea service, pillows, soft blankets, etc. so prepare yourself mentally!
- No hugs 🙁 We miss you all too but will have to keep chatting to a minimum and resist those warm hugs and handshakes.