Personal Training | Nutrition
Now at skinRx & body wellness in the Exercise Studio!
Personal Trainer, Owner- Custom Fit Colorado
My health and fitness career began in 2006 as a personal trainer in my hometown of Mount Vernon, Iowa. I was also working as a strength and conditioning assistant for the college I was attending, Cornell College at the time. I received a Bachelors degree in Exercise Science with a minor in Sport Management from Cornell College in 2008, where I competed in both football and track and field for 4 years.
Over the last 12 years I’ve been fortunate to have the opportunity to work as a fitness professional and also hold management positions with some of the fitness industry leaders including Life Time Fitness, Equinox, and Cenegenics in both Colorado and California. I started J. Williams Health and Fitness in 2013 with the ultimate goal in mind to add value to as many people’s lives as possible through exercise and nutrition. I work daily with people in Denver, and also online all over the world, through exercise and nutrition coaching programs.
My wife Bridgid and I currently live in Denver, CO and have a rescue pup Oscar. I am a fitness and sports fanatic. I enjoy playing and watching all sports, traveling with my wife, spending time with family and friends, working out, hiking with our pup, and doing my best to live in the moment and enjoy this ride we are all on.
Certifications and Experience
– Bachelor of Science in Exercise Science, minor in Sport Management: Cornell College
– National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) Certified Personal Trainer (CPT)
– National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) Corrective Exercise Specialist (CES)
– National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) Performance Enhancement Specialist (PES)
- National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) Fitness Nutrition Specialist (FNS)
– Precision Nutrition Level 1 Nutrition Coach
– Kettle bell, TRX, ViPR, pre and post-natal certified
– 12 years of experience in the fitness industry working with clients ranging from 12-81 years old
*For more information or to schedule a consultation or session with Jason, visit: www.customfitcolorado.com or call 319-721-1954.