EltaMD UV Sport Broad-Spectrum SPF 50, 7 oz.
Have your fun in the sun—but play it safe. This sunscreen is great for swimmers, skiers, runners, golfers and other athletes – or for those who just love to be outdoors! UV Sport is water-resistant so it won’t rinse off in water or drip into your eyes and sting when you sweat.
SPF 50 with 9% Micronized Zinc Oxide
- Won’t rinse off in water or drip into eyes and sting when you sweat
- May be applied to wet or dry skin
- Great for swimmers, runners, golfers, skiers and all outdoor activities
- Antioxidant protection combats skin-aging free radicals associated with ultraviolet (UV) and infrared radiation (IR).
- Very water resistant (80 minutes)
- UVA/UVB sun protection
- All skin types
- Safe for use on children
- Fragrance-free, oil-free, paraben-free, sensitivity-free and noncomedogenic
7 oz. airless pump
Uses: EltaMD UV Sport Broad-Spectrum SPF 50 helps prevent sunburn and, if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
Directions: Apply EltaMD UV Sport liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating. Reapply every 2 hours and immediately after towel drying.
7 oz. (also available in a 3 oz. tube)