SKINCEUTICALS Retinol 1.0
A refining retinol cream for pre-conditioned skin that improves the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, uneven skin tone, and skin discoloration. Retinol 1.0 is ideal for problematic and sun-damaged skin that has been pre-conditioned with the use of Retinol 0.5. Formulated with the highest concentration of 1.0% pure retinol, this night cream is enhanced with the latest stabilization and delivery technologies to ensure maximum efficacy and stability. Retinol 1.0 is proven to diminish the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and skin discoloration while minimizing breakouts and the appearance of pores.
- Helps reduce the appearance of fine lines, skin discoloration, blemishes, and blotchiness
- Formulated to minimize irritation commonly associated with the use of retinol creams
- Specialized packaging preserves optimal retinol stability
- Will not clog pores
- Non-comedogenic; ideal for most skin types
- Due to the high concentration of retinol, please consult your physician or medical aesthetician.
1.0 fl. oz.
How To Use: In the evening, apply a pea-sized amount of this night cream to clean skin, avoiding the eye area. For optimal results, wait at least 30 minutes before applying other skincare products. Limit initial use to once or twice a week, gradually increasing frequency to every other night, and the every night as tolerated. Due to the high concentration of retinol, please consult your physician. Retinol is prone to increase photosensitivity. Always use a high, broad spectrum sunscreen when using this product.
1% retinol: A derivative of vitamin A, clinically proven to improve the appearance of aging skin and skin discoloration. Helps exfoliate skin and decrease the occurrence of blemishes.
Bisabolol: Derived from the chamomile plant, this ingredient helps calm and soothe the skin.