Intelligent Elixirs Pure Squalane
A lightweight, non-comedogenic oil that provides exceptional hydration and prevents moisture loss while enhancing skins elasticity and barrier integrity to improve the appearance of surface lines. Squalane also:
• Heals and softens rough, chapped and cracked skin, such as elbows, heels and cuticles.
• Soothes dry, chapped lips.
• Prevents breakage of eye lashes.
• Improves difficult skin problems, such as eczema, dermatitis and rashes.
• May be prepared as a warm oil treatment for undernourished skin and dry, over-processed hair.
• Use on its own or add to any moisturizer (face and/or body) to dramatically increase the moisture content.
• Can help acne prone/ active acne skin
• Provides lipid replacement at the stratum corneum where it is able to boost cell regeneration and oxygenation.
• Creates a protective barrier to intensely boost the skin’s ability to retain moisture.
• Helps to prevent photodamage, including brown spots, and reduce the signs of skin aging.
Squalane is a treatment for deeply hydrating, preventing skin aging, protecting against UV radiation, and healing many conditions associated with dry/rough skin. Recommended for all skin types, even the most sensitive.
Directions for Use
Apply to cleansed, dry skin as needed. May be added to any moisturizer to boost the hydration as well.
1.0 fl. oz. / 30 mL bottle.
Key Performance Ingredients:
Squalane. An oil-like, botanical lipid derived from Spanish olives. Squalane penetrates into the skin quickly and absorbs deeply to boost the skin’s ability to naturally regenerate, nourish, hydrate, oxygenate and protect itself. Naturally present in the skin, Squalane is identical in molecular structure and weight to human lipids synthesized by the skin’s sebaceous glands. Squalane production increases during adolescence and peaks at about age 25, which then drops rapidly thereafter.